Privacy and cookies policy
References to "our", "us" or "we" within this policy are to Lustica Mill House, and our affiliated businesses as described below.
Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will look after it.
We take your privacy very seriously and we endeavour, where reasonably possible, to follow best practice in protecting your personal data.
Our Facilities and Services
Lustica Mill Hosue facilities and services, including those whose details are available as described below, are owned and/or managed by Us. If you use our facilities and services, the entity which manages the relevant facility or service may also be a data controller in respect of your personal data.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and nationality and any other information which may appear in your passport or other piece of formal identification
- Information that you provide to us, for example by filling in forms (both online and offline), over the telephone and through written correspondence with us;
- Information about your use of our facilities and services and your preferences in this regard;
- Details of purchases you make from us and the preferences you express to us; and
- Details of your visits to our websites including traffic data and details of the resources that you access.